8.22.2009

So I got this cunt of a customer...

I worked bookkeeping last night and this bitch called.

The setting: HEB SAUNDERS, Business Center; 8:10 pm

This is how it went:


Me: HEB on Saunders, Luis speaking.
Cunt: Hello, can I be transferred to the Western Union.
Me: Oh okay but just to let you know the business center is already closed.
Cunt: It is not closed because I just walked out of the line because you guys were taking forever.
Me: Oh, what I meant was that they close at 8 and in case...
Cunt: Fine, fine, fine I don't wanna hear it...I just wanted to ask if you guys take an out of state ID to pick up the money transfer?
Me: Yes....
Cunt: Okay thank y....
[I hang up on that bitch mid-sentence]

Now, I don't know if this bitch showed up or not since she could have been in the parking lot when she called but I told my co-workers not to accept a western union from anyone else anymore unless they were already in that long line.

It sounds petty but I seriously HATED when that bitch got all cunty with me. So there. :)

No comments:

Spurs

Followers