8.19.2009

By the way.....

I went to school today to sign up for one more class. I need a science course before I graduate this December. I know it's late and all and what made it worse was that EVERY science class (that was not an upper level course) was taken at the local community colleges AND my university. I called to see if I could be squeezed into a closed course and this douchebag gave me attitude saying that I shouldn't have waited so long and that I would have to graduate next semester. I went over there and spoke with the assistant dean of the science department and he said it was fine and added me to an intro couse. It was that easy but the other douchebag just wanted me to worry.

Also, I went to purchase my books and that came out to under 500 bucks. It seems like a lot but it's actually cheaper than previous semesters. Good thing I asked for school loans to purchase this because I would not be able to get these in time for classes next week. Anyway, most of them are used and I know that by the end of the semester these books will stay on my bookshelf and will not be taken back from the bookstore. *SIGH*

-Timmy aka El Wicho...Luis

No comments:

Spurs

Followers