6.21.2008

Heatbeat by Pharrell & some Pussycat Doll reject

http://www.zshare.net/audio/13939710d8dc42ca/

So, basically this was going to be a song for that skank Nicole whatever-her-last-name-is and it the singing is AWFUL (mainly on Pharrell's part). Isn't it scientifically impossible for roaches to sing anyway? Like their thorax's are used for rimming other roaches, like trombone players or something. This makes no sense. Anyway, the link is to download that song BUT it's on zshare so you can preview it before you download it and I obviously didn't download it.

If I were Madonna & they brought this recording to me so I could put in my new album I would have slapped Pharrell. Then again, I LOVE this song and I am not in the music business.

This whole post doesn't make sense...I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I grow up, I want to be a Pussycat Doll.

Seriously, can you imagine a little girl saying that? Worse, can you imagine a mother encouraging such a little girl?

Useless, disease-ridden pieces of garbage.

Spurs

Followers