5.06.2008

In Celebration of 'Grand Theft Auto IV'...



Laredo ranks sixth in nation for car thefts
per capita; Dallas-Fort Worth is 50th

By BRENDAN McKENNA / The Dallas Morning News

WASHINGTON – Statistically speaking, Laredo residents are more likely to have a car stolen than almost anyone else in the country.

The Texas border city ranks sixth in the nation for car thefts per capita, according to a report by the National Insurance Crime Bureau. El Paso was ranked 30th out of 361 communities, followed by Houston-Sugar Land at 31, Amarillo at 37 and Dallas-Fort Worth at 50.

Continue Story...
----------------------------------------------------------
This really doesn't suprise me. It's a poor city and it's close enough to Mexico to drop off ''a load'' and never be seen again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical, always blaming Mexico for shit. I would go on but I like you so I won't.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't blaming Mexico. I was saying that since we're close to the border it's easier to take it over there and never see the car again.

Get it Right.

Spurs

Followers