5.06.2008

Britney back on HIMYM

Brit Brit looks freshly bathed and her weave doesn't look like it's been inhabited by a family of slow rats. I had to say "slow rats," because smarts rats know better than to live in that nest. This is the first shot of Brit Brit's triumphant return to "How I Met Your Mother." In the episode, airing May 12th, Brit Brit's character falls for Doogie Howser. I mean, who wouldn't fall for him?

Brit issued this statement: "I had such a great experience the last time I was on the show that I couldn't wait to come back. I was really looking forward to working with this cast and crew again. Everyone was so nice. Abby is going to have a lot of fun!"

Who the hell wrote that shit for her? London? He's so eloquent. What Brit Brit meant to say was: "Ahs needed tha money! Cheetos ain't! cheap"



http://www.dlisted.com/node/25722 (too lazy to type my own text)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it takes to save this show. Seriously, the show has taken it to a whole...nuva...leva recently. I would really hate to see it get cancel. Britney I think will save the show!

Spurs

Followers