12.10.2007

Seriously, What....the....Fuck?



Last week I went to my college bookstore to see how much a book I had was going for. The lady said it would be 80 bucks (it was around 140 originally) if I sold it at that time. I still needed my book for my final so I kept it over the weekend. Now, I'm through with this book and went back and she said it was going for, wanna guess?..................9 Fucking dollars! I was like, WTF? She said the decrease was due to having an overstock of that book. I hate you Farrock! or whatever your name is! No te creas....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priorities Timmy: what is more important 71 dollars or passing the class. By the way, his name is Dr. Farouk. Get it right.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have the 71 dollars.

Anonymous said...

Well, then, you are a bigger dumbass than I suspected.

Luis C. said...

Mas Puto!...My phone is not paid. In case you wondered or have been all geek squad with your nose up Marty's ass.

Spurs

Followers