12.07.2007

I Blew Santa and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!


Have You Done Your Christmas Shopping?
I haven't even started. Seeing as I'm broke ass heffa, I doubt I'll even get anything for my neices or nephews. It sucks because I was in the same situation last year and didn't get them anything. I'm still obligated to get someone from work something but I have no idea where to start. Anyway, the good news is that I don't feel the pressure to get something for a former 'friend' because of a friend-divorce! :D So how 'bout you, got anything for Mom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout your other friend? Wink wink. BTW, Season 3 of Lost is coming out on DVD this Tuesday. Hint hint: the episodes would look better if I were to see them on Blu-ray discs. Achu: the blu-ray dvd players are going down compared to last year.

Just saying.

Anonymous said...

haha, what's your t-shirt size?

Spurs

Followers