11.17.2007

I'm so mad I could SPIT!!

Ugh....yes, ugh! I had this extra credit assignment due by Saturday afternoon (or 5 hours from now) and I worked on this shit for two days. It was an easy assignment but very, VERY long and then when I'm almost done my computer freezes on me. (I had it saved already) but when I restarted my computer it wasn't there. Then I remembered when I originally downloaded the assignment from the Professor's email, I had OPENED the download and not saved it originally. I tried looking all over the computer for it but it was no where to be found. *Sigh* I would have just blown it off and continued with my other work that is due at 12 too, but I'm in a group for the sake of all that's good and mighty! I sent the group leader an email to let them know what happened and if they want to make it up, then for them to go for it and just exclude me from the list. The good news is I just finised my ACTUAL work that was due and not the extra credit one. Eh, what are you gonna do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blows hard, seriously. Almost as much as this week's Grey's Anatomy episode. Almost.

Spurs

Followers