10.27.2007

Things that go *BUMP* in the night

Have you ever been sooo paranoid that the smallest sound at night scares the shit out of you? Most people go through this when they're children but lately I've been seeing black shadows move around my room. Now before you get all "Grow the fuck up Timsters!" on me, let me tell you what happened last night.

I was sleeping on my bed and I noticed "The Shadow" (that's what I'm calling that cunt) walking around my room and looking through my things. I called 911 and whispered about the intruder and they came and took him away. It was a good night. TS was crying and was trying to convince me that he was only joking but Timmy don't play that.









UPDATE: TS called me today (via *69 *rolls eyes*) and wanted me to bail him out. As the great Chris Crocker would say, "BITCH, Pleazzzze!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Con una chingada es eye roll not rolls eyes!

Luis C. said...

I'm used to typing it that way because of a messageboard that I frequent. If you type it the way I do you get the correct smiley. Aye tu, el smiley. That's my new gang name...yeah I'm in a gang, so whatzz?

Anonymous said...

this was soooo funny... at first i thought you didn't finish the story but then i realized you put it in white. you stupid b*tch(i censored it for your audience)I won't be coming back to read if you EVER do that again!!!!

Spurs

Followers