10.29.2007

Spoiler Alert!!!

I've been warned about forums that post spoilers. But going into the www.thetenthwonder.com Heroes forum I knew what I was getting into. So I was reading a couple of spoilers and then *BAM!!!*, uh I dunno, he gets hit by a BUS! No really, someone posted a spoiler about Lost! Damn you bitch!!!11 She said something like "I hope Alejandro doesn't get killed off and becomes the Paolo of Heroes" Paolo was a character in Lost and was eventually written off due to his immense unpopularity. I just started watching Lost and have yet to see the 3rd season (I was waiting for it to be available on DVD) and was hoping to be spoiler-free but I guess that's out the window.

I should learn but I'll be there tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you gonna be there tomorrow again? Hahaha. Now that you know, believe me, his death does not really matter. I know, I know, you wish you didn't know, but now that you do, hopefully it will bring you some comfort to know that his story line was irrelevant. By the way, the episode he gets killed in is the first and only stand alone episode and was a lot of fun.

Chillz Out,
Anonymous A.

Spurs

Followers