10.12.2009

Soooo Halloween is right around the corner...

I really want to dress up again and hopefully (if there is a contest at work) take first place. Three years ago I was a Mexican peasant bringing happiness and love to the world and my friend's backyard as you can see:I won second place for this^ shit. Someone dressed as "La Chilindrina" or however you spell it won first.


Then two years ago I dressed up as a J.Lo fan at her concert:


Okay, so I'm not in the photo but you can clearly see I was at a concert so that means my costume was technically real.

And then last year I dressed up as "Gandalf the White" from Lord of the Rings and again won second place. It was fun but then again everyone thought I was either Moses, Father Time, or that creep from Harry Potter. Anyway here is THAT costume:


What do you think I should be this year? A chola? A K-9? A devilish Devi? Help. :-)

No comments:

Spurs

Followers