8.13.2009

Nightmare on LaFayette Street

I just had a nap like 10 minutes ago and had the weirdest/scariest dream. I remember reading on wikipedia about sleep paralysis and that it happens once a year and I think I just had a form of it right now.

I wrote it down before I would forget so what I'm about to type is really just me copying it exactly the way I wrote it on paper and sorry for being so dramatic...lol

I was dreamt that I was in the living room with my sister and the lights were off. All of a sudden I drop an envelope with a bunch of important documents on the floor and my sister leaves. I call out for her and call her the word "puta" for some reason. The whole house is dark and I just see my mom come in and she is pissed becuz I called my sister that word. She corners me and holds down one of my arms to slap me to never call her that again. After that she slaps me once and for some reason I start to scratch her really hard with the arm she's holding down and she gives me this look like she's terrified or seen something in my eyes...? My body starts to shake and then I wake up on the sofa in my room where I'm taking the nap. My hand is down the sofa and I'm thinking "That was just a dream" then I pull it out and it gets pulled down and I'm like "WTF?" I try pulling it out but it won't let me. Then I "wake up" again and I pull it out quickly. I got up and thought "Now THAT was a dream" and I walk around my room & someone calls me "puta" and suddenly I'm on the sofa again with my hand down the couch. I pull it with my left hand and I'm slowly able to pull it out and I start throwing pillows around my room and saying "HEY!" but nothing. Then I wake up once more and I'm on the sofa with my arm down the couch. This time I get up, go to the actual living room to look for someone to tell. I came back and wrote this down.

That was it...and btw, I'm looking at the sofa right now, scared shitless and the pillows are there. I know it sounds like a naiive little boy being scared of the sofa but sometimes these dreams can be so real that you can't help but feel a bit scared. lol

No comments:

Spurs

Followers