6.22.2009

School is -------

I'm in class and I've decided to post a blog about I dunno...something.

So I met a friend today who already finished his undergraduate studies. He earned his degree in the same concentration that I'm currently seeking. AnyWHO, he's kind of having a hard time finding a job and then he started talking with this other chick who said she'd do into teaching (even though she's a Business major). I've had other friends go into teaching that weren't majoring in History or Science or Math and I feel like it's like grasping at straws. Is that the right phrase? Obviously, I see nothing wrong with teaching since that was my original plan (Music Education) but I can' t picture myself in front of a bunch of students talking about who knows what...I was informed that a local school district actually offers Business classes at the Magnet Schools but I dunno if even then I'd be interested in that.

So that was random and I need to do some work now.

Adios!

No comments:

Spurs

Followers