6.01.2009

New School Day


So it's the first day of SSI and I'm already feeling nervous over the professor's BS (Sanchez-Pena). I've taken a class with this guy before and although he is a nice guy he really does not teach anything at all and I'm already dreading listening to his ramblings about life and whatnot and I expect to learn absolutely nothing about Statistics...at least not from him. This guy is a nightmare on this subject and many have dropped his course and have tried to get him fired but this bobble-head monster won't quit.

I need to pass this class this summer if I want to graduate this fall. If I don't pass it then I have to wait till Spring and I will kill someone by then. (BTW, if I do kill someone in the near future it honestly had nothing to do with the topic under discussion today....unless it's Sanchez-Pena.)

No comments:

Spurs

Followers