6.03.2009

Homework 2 for STATS is a NIGHTMARE

This fuckface aka Sanchez-Pena is truly living up to the stories. First homework was easy. All we had to do was take an online quiz based on Chapters 1 & 2. Fine. Now we get to Homework 2 and he gives us this loooooooooooong ass assignment. Nobody said that it was an easy course but this guy won't even teach us anything about the homework. He assigns the long assignment and expects us to learn the formulas just by reading them. Now, I HATE math and everything that comes with it so for him to expect me to do solve these difficult problems by reading the paragraphs and learning by the examples is like asking Paris Hilton to stop creating all these new STDs...it can't be done!!!!1

I think this course is going to be a 2-parter. I'll probably do a certain amount of homework assignments and try to catch up with the certificates. Damn, I forgot about those. Well, if I end up dropping this douche's class then I'm going to have to meet him again during SS2.

Good Luck...to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT DROP. JUST GET IT OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY. WHY PROLONG YOUR INEVITABLE MISERY.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't going to drop fool.

Spurs

Followers