5.05.2009

I am sick, sick, sick of their shit....

...and when I'm not sick I'm tired, I am sick and tired of all the bullshit that comes with the last week of school. For one, finals are a bitch. They always are because I feel like a nervous wreck cramming so much shit into my barely functioning brain and then I feel like I don't remember half of it walking to class. The good thing is that I do remember the crap I cram and I do okay. I guess it's just nerves. The other thing I hate is selling my books back to the college bookstore. Now, I had a class where my group and I had to prepare a marketing plan for a business we want to bring to Laredo. We chose to create an online textbook store that disburses books in e-format. We go green and we screw over the college bookstores. Who knows if it would have worked (and if it did then we would have made a pretty penny with a small % of the market). So the main reason we thought this was a cool idea was because of how much the bookstores screw you over when you try to sell your books back. They only give you 50% back and that's IF they are offering the course next semester. They have yet to buy a SINGLE book from me. These motherfuckers need to burn in nerd hell!!!!111111uno

Anyway, I wasn't going to sell all of my books because I actually liked some of them. But what the fuck am I going to do with the Entrepreneur and Innovation textbook? This has a bunch of general business information that I've acquired through my many business classes. This was a total waste of financial aid money. Yes financial aid so that means it wasn't my money but that doesn't mean they should keep the rest of the money that was clearly meant for me. I'm off my soapbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"hell!!!!111111uno"
That's some funny shit, yo (I'm serious).

Spurs

Followers