4.27.2009

Thank You for Being a Friend...



May 13, 1922 - April 25, 2009

The wonderful Bea Arthur has died. I found out the news last night and when I did I couldn't help but feel depressed. She was a huge part of my TV life for the past decade and she is by far my favorite tv character of all time. It's wierd that a 26 year old *cough* I mean, 24 year old jackass like me could relate to a woman in her 60's (her character). I will cherish the great scenes between her and Estelle Getty (who played her mother and also died this year) and laugh every time she makes a sarcastic remark about Blanche's sex life or Rose and her St. Olaf stories. Here is a 'Best of Dorothy' video that will show us just how much of a talent this great lady was. I'll eat a cheesecake for you Dorothia!




And now to bring tears to your eyes:



No comments:

Spurs

Followers