2.10.2009

Yo Soy Chocho!

Sorry, I'm still reeling from the Madge/Gollum post. *shivers*

I feel a little tired. BTW, this post will not really be about anything just my ramblings for the minute. I'm at school waiting for my next class to start @ 7:30. It's 4:38 right now so that's 3 hours of listening to this dumb bitch in front of me talk about her day with her boyfriend, I'm guessing? Anyway, I'd leave but I don't have a car (maybe this next week *crosses fingers*), I'm starving but I don't want to go to the student center and eat my Subway sandwich by myself, and I have group work but my group avoided me today. Why schedule a group meeting if you dash out of class before the professor lets us go for the day?

Anyway, I think I'll walk the 3 miles to Whataburger, buy my burger, eat it in the bathroom, and read for my late class. Whaddaya think 'bout that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm starving but i don't want to eat by myself." Typical Luis

Spurs

Followers