10.29.2008

Halloween Plans

It's that time of year again! Two years ago I was a Mexican peasant and last year I was out of town. This year I'm going as 'Gandalf, the White Wizard' from the LOTR II & III. I've already purchased a long blonde wig (which I tried spraying white but it didn't work as much as I would have liked), the white robe, and a grey beard (I couldn't find a white one...:( ) and what else...all I need is a big white staff and some white boots...I'll post pics later but I'm supposed to be this guy for those of you that don't know who he is:






2 comments:

Luis A., Bloomington, IN said...

Fucking ghettoass Gandalf. NOTHING is correct. I prefer your adulation of Mexican peasantry, instead of this fake blond, queer Gandalf.

Anonymous said...

Get bent shirtless cowboy.

Spurs

Followers