5.04.2008

M.I.A. to have her own clothing line

Say what?Another celebrity clothing line….are you the least bit shocked? Nah…neither am it! But where Sri Lanka’s own M.I.A [aka Maya Arulpragasm] is concerned…I am up for the for the test! After posing for the Marc by Marc Jacobs spring 2008 campaign we have all been gravitating closer to M.I.A’s eclectic sense of style! MIA told WWD that she has been currently rocking her own collection of gear . M.I.A’s collection includes bomber jackets, leggings & T-shirts. The collection has been said to featured bold bright hues & graphic prints. I have to admit that I love EVERYTHING about M.I.A - she is definitely a non-conformist to the tenth degree & doesn’t apologize for it. Hopefully her collection does stand up to her reputation!

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last thing I expected from her was a clothing line! Her style is very, um, distinct, and I don't think anyone else is willing to dress like a dumbass.

Spurs

Followers