1.11.2008

New Year, New...Nothing.

I have a lot of crap to post about but most of it is just that, crap. So far the year has not started off well for your beloved poster. :( I've had a soar throat since the beginning of the year (actually I think it carried over from the previous couple of days) and can't get rid of it. I fear it's something bigger than a soar throat but like the typical diaper-sniffing nutjob that I am, I decide to put that in the back of my head.

School begins next Monday and while I'm looking forward to it, I can't help but dread everything that comes with it, a.k.a. walking alone around campus, eating my lunch in the bathroom stalls so no one can see me eat alone, put up with shiteous classmates, wait for my ride to and from school, and everything else that I can find and nitpick at.

Work has been a bitch lately. There are several bookkeepers at work that just won't pull their own weight and I'm left doing all the extra work. Worker A can't work nightshifts because of her leg and feels tired all the time. Worker B has two jobs and only wants to work morning shifts, Worker C fucks up all the time (so she has no option), Worker D and E both work morning shifts because of their children and Worker F is the boss and only opens. Today, or...er...yesterday, Thursday, was my day off and before that I closed in bookkeeping for 6 straight days. The Timster get's tired people! I need to go on a long vacation, where I can get some rest, and hope not to return. In fact, I mean not to.

That's it for now. I was thinking of doing a Top Ten list of something having to do with 2007 but I think it's already too late for that and everyone has done it. I'll stick to my random celebrity gossip and anything that comes to mind.

Have a great 08 y'all! Howdy-ho!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's back baby, and with longer entries!!! Woo-hoo.

Spurs

Followers