11.13.2007

I was punk'd by Thor

I hate my co-workers.

Sunday morning I found out my schedule for the next day and I was trying to trade with someone because I had A LOT of homework due this week. This guy offered to double shift on Monday for me as long as I worked for him on Saturday (since he wanted the weekend off). Then I found out I also work on Saturday and he told me to give it to someone else so I could cover his shift. I went through a LOT of people and bullshit and then hallelujah!!, someone offered to work for me on Saturday and I'd work for the other person. Well this all happened after he left and I was calling him ALL DAY Sunday and that schmuck never picked up his phone. I left him like 3 messages telling him that it was done and to just call me afterward to confirm everythin. Monday morning comes along and I called him to work (since I couldn't reach him on his cell) he says "Nahhh, nevermind". His very understandable excuse? "I don't wanna"

I was like....>:^o

I've done soooo many favors for everyone in my department and no one was able to do one for me. If this asshole would have told me on Sunday that he didn't want to cover my shift I'd get someone else or find another option. He said yes and I stopped trying.

I wish I formed that HEB Murder Club, now airing on ABC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand you Timmy. I'm experiencing the same thing right now. With the same name of guy. We do everything to keep them in company, but in return, they don't even do a single thing for us.

And now I've learned my lesson for that. Simply refuse with what they ask you to do. Don't mind if they'll get mad or anything. Who the hell cares?

:)

Spurs

Followers