9.15.2007

Old Phone, New Phone

Today I purchased a new phone. Well, my last phone was totally fucked up. When I'd make a call or was on the phone I'd always hear the other line beeping but no one was calling. The volume was shitty as well AND the screen had a large crack. My old phone was a Samsung t809 slider (don't really know the official name) and it was black. (Picture below)
But now...NOW I have a phone 10x better than the original. It's a BlackBerry 8800. I really have no use for all the extra features but it was cheap because of a plan I was on or something...I still think I feel like I stole this device from the T-mobile store. Anyway, it's nice and black (I love black) and I to get used to this new phone (picture below).

1 comment:

MiStEr kLÜtZ said...

i'm still bitter about that phone. Lol

Spurs

Followers